Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hooray! I found someone to practice Spanish with!

Today I met a very nice person who answered my online ad for a language exchange partner. We had a little conversation in Spanish and are meeting again tomorrow morning to practice conversation and do verb drills.
I am working very hard now to pick up what I can with my audios and videos. This will be a great addition. My new friend is offering this help because he knows that I need to learn for the Nicaraguan people that I will be serving. This is exactly how I feel. I not only feel it is my responsibility to learn but I really want to speak Spanish and to show respect and appreciation for the culture that I am about to enjoy.

Continue those prayers for my progress with Spanish lessons. 

Bendiciones para todos ustedes,

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Because the loaf of bread is one...