Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hola Nicaragua!

Yes, I am here...the travel was smooth. I am at the Mision Esperanza clinic with a few days to get adjusted before I dig in...Internet is down the road at another location and cell is sketchy...getting this blog entry in will be a sign that miracles do happen.  I am so happy that I am able to be in touch, even for a few minutes!

I will update as often as I can and really hope to hear from all the CMMB volunteers and keep up with your blogs too.

Blessings to all,
anna

2 comments:

  1. God bless you. In a way I envy you. Hernan and I still have a few more months to go before we leave Honduras, though last night I was dreaming we were already there.Take care and keep me posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you Anna and your colleagues at Esperanza. I'm sure you will marvel them with your charm and knowledge. I think of you often along with our CMMB team members. Hoping that all their missions like yourself are equally as wonderful as the time we shared during orientation. Godspeed, Maryjane

    ReplyDelete

“Because the loaf of bread is one...